The Guestbook

Please sign our Guestbook!!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

2 Month Update!

We are at the 2 month mark and we are so excited. I had my 2ND dress fitting today and was very excited to see it was perfect and will be ready for pick up this week. My 2ND mom, Marsha will be keeping the dress nice and safe for me till the big day. I was also surprised, but happy to find out that I have lost an inch in all areas of measurements. Surprised, since I have done nothing different with my eating habits or workout(I don't do it). The only thing I can credit this to is my new Shape Up Sketchers!
John and I are still looking for houses since he will be closing on his the end of the month. We are still not sure what we want or where exactly we want to live, but we will get there!
Sunday we are taking our engagement pictures. We are going to start out at Fountain Place, where we got engaged, then to wherever the photographer takes us.
The following Sunday I will be taking my bridal portrait. My mom and hairdresser, Delia will be coming up for the day to get me all ready.
We have May 21st off from school, so I am taking a trip to NYC to see my friend Trent and Collin who will be doing my make-up for the wedding. We always have so much fun together, and many laughs will be shared.
By the end of the month we will be packed up and moved out of John's house and probably into a storage unit until we find our house!
Well, that's what May holds for us. I'm sure it is going to fly by!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have a busy month. The trip to NYC sounds fantastic. This is such an exciting time in your life - thanks for blogging and keeping us all updated.

    ReplyDelete