The Guestbook

Please sign our Guestbook!!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

We Are Down to only 3 Months!!!


Tomorrow is officially 3 months to go till the big event. Over spring break me and some very special girls headed to the Big Easy for some BIG FUN! So it is a little early for the Bachlorette party, but it's my party and I can do what I want to. I will not tell what happened down there, but hurricans were drunk and plenty of yummy food eaten.
Also big news, my dress has come in and I have had my first fitting. The dress was a perfect fit. I only needed the length taken up and the bustle put in. Sorry no pictures of that. Can't let John see.

2 comments:

  1. I can only imagine in my head...

    Fuschia bodice, plum trim, chartruse veil... 2,000 rhinestones tastefully arranged across the entire dress...hula skirt attached...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great picture of you beautiful ladies...and of those yummy looking drinks! Hurricanes?

    ReplyDelete