The Guestbook

Please sign our Guestbook!!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Engaged Encounter

So this past weekend John and I attended our engaged encounter. I had really no idea what I was getting myself into and was not happy about going, just ask some of my co-workers! All I knew was we would be going away for the weekend, staying in a dorm like setting, and sharing feelings. For people who know me, I'm not a feelings sharer and I sure don't like dorms! You get the idea of how I felt going into the weekend.
The weekend was filled with feelings, but I actually had a good experience. I didn't like getting up at 7 am every morning. However, we did pick a great weekend to go since we had Monday off and were able to catch up on sleep. Overall it really was a great time for John and I! The relationship got stronger for me and I just can't wait for the wedding in July!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment