The Guestbook

Please sign our Guestbook!!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

And so it begins

The countdown to married life has begun.

Actually, it began way back on July 22nd, 2008, when John met Tamara at a staff development session for DISD 3rd grade teachers. It ramped up on August 10 of that year when they went on their first date.

But the clock really started ticking on 11/11 of this year when John got down on one knee (of course) at Fountain Place in downtown Dallas (thank you FBI for not letting it get all blowed up!) and proposed oh so majestically. Tamara of course said yes, and it was on like Donkey Kong.
Things got even firmer today when we set a date.
July 3rd, 2010 -- Mister Teacher will have a Misses Teacher.

Stay tooned!

5 comments:

  1. I am so very proud for you both! It was great seeing you'll this weeekend! Have a great week! Love ya, Collin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove this!!! I know that I'm bad at keeping in touch but I do think of you often, friend. Thanks for keeping me "in tooned" with you and Tamara everytime I need a break from studying... which is often... okay well, maybe not everytime... that would be a little obsessive and cause for worry...

    btw... i think the superman kissing supergirl photo should be an inspiration for your wedding "kiss the bride" moment... wow!
    i say forego the white dress and tux... have a superhero/ine wedding!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly Feaster McMahonNovember 29, 2009 at 2:55 PM

    John & Tamara,
    Congratulations on setting your wedding date this summer!!! I am so excited for each of you... the love between both of you is evident in all of your photos, & so heartwarming to see. The engagement is such a special time... enjoy all of it! Cheers again to the new & very happy couple!
    XO,
    Kimmy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations you too!! Beautiful website. I especially liked the pictures from Boston. Who was the amazing photographer?! Marc and I can't wait to see you next weekend to celebrate in person.
    Jen and Marc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you. You deserve to be happy :-)

    ReplyDelete